Frequently asked questions:
How often do I need to recharge?
A full battery has power to sterilize the toothbrush about 60 times, meaning it will last for about a month. To avoid running out faster, don't close the lid while brushing.
What do I do after the 5 minutes sterilizing?
You simply leave the brush in the case until you need it next time. The UV-C light will end automatically and the case will protect the brush from dirt.
Can I fit my electric toothbrush in the case?
Yes, the Aurora case is compatible with most toothbrushes, both electric and manual.
- Charge the case with the USB Type-C charger. The red indicator light will flash while charging and have a solid light when the battery is full.
- Place the toothbrush into the case and close the lid.
- Once the lid is closed, the UV-C light will run for 5 minutes to sterilize the brush and then automatically turn off.
- The UV-C light is automatically turned off when the lid is opened
- To use the complementary wall hanger, remove the plastic film and stick the plate to the wall. The hanger can be removed without glue marks.
- A complementary cradle is included to better hold thinner toothbrushes. Use a small screwdriver to change cradle.
Read all the instructions before using the product.
- Keep the product away from small children and pets. The case contain a Li battery.
- Do not drop, sit on or allow the case to be immersed in water.
- Clean the case with a damp cloth or towel.
- Use the USB charger included in the package
- Do not disassemble the case. Incorrect reassembly may result in injuries.
- Do not look directly into the UV-C light.
- Do not try to put the UV-C light on when the lid is open
We would love to hear from you.
If you’ve got great products your making or looking to work with us then drop us a line.